The Masonic Mutual Limited also covers individual lodges, orders, centres and other masonic divisions that do not own or lease buildings but may require cover for contents, regalia and their legal liabilities.
Based on the following cover limits, and subject to no claims in the last 3 years, the cost of our Individual Lodge cover is £85.
Cover can include:
- Contents and Masonic regalia (including regalia anywhere in the EU up to £20,000,single item limit £7,500). This also includes cover for the Warrant of the Lodge up to £1,500, subject to terms and conditions
- Employers’ Liability to £10,000,000 (Terrorism £5,000,000)
- Public and Products Liability to £2,000,000
- Money on the premises or in the personal custody of authorised order members including transit up to £2,500
- Employee Dishonesty up to £50,000
Higher limits are available upon request for an additional charge.
The Masonic Mutual Limited is the only company of its kind in the UK to focus solely on providing cover to Masonic organisations and Masons.
For a quotation please contact us on 0203 327 3356 or alternatively complete our online form